VIVO IPL 2018 – Match 48 – Kings XI Punjab vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Holkar Stadium, Indore
- 14 May 2018 | 08:00 pm
- Event Location
- Holkar Stadium, Indore
- Date and Time
- 14 May 2018 | 08:00 pm
In their last home game of the season, the Kings XI Punjab host Royal Challengers Bangalore in the battle of some of India's best T20 talent, seasoned with overseas talent in every department. A few names from the Kings' star-studded lineup include Ravichandran Ashwin, Chris Gayle, Yuvraj Singh, Aaron Finch and Marcus Stoinis. These men against Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Brendon McCullum, Tim Southee, Washington Sundar and Moeen Ali! This genuinely has the potential to be a supercharged affair as both teams are armed to the teeth. Virat Kohli and his band of merry men will look to improve an average head to head record with the Kings but it won't be easy. It's North vs South and that's always a matchup to look forward to. Expect fireworks. Many, many fireworks!
Have questions regarding this event, or your order? Mail us at email@example.com, or call us at 0120-3888388 and we will help you out. Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate bookings.
Terms & Conditions
- Set out below are the VIVO IPL 2018 Ticket Terms and Conditions. By accepting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the full Terms and Conditions.
- The physical ticket must be produced by the holder at the time of the entry into the stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match or such other time as may be advised/published in respect of the match.
- This ticket entitles the holder (“Holder”) to attend the stadium in respect of the match, details of which are referred to on the ticket (“Stadium” and “Match” respectively).
- Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
- The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
- The Organiser reserves the right to search/frisk the Holder at any time for security reasons.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags, power banks, camera, umbrella or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
- No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the Stadium.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in clauses F & G above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
- This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
- The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that The Board of Control for Cricket in India (“BCCI”) is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
- Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
- The Holder shall not engage in any form of “Ambush Marketing” and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- No betting of any kind or assistance to anyone betting is permitted in any part of the Stadium.
- Refunds will only be made if the Match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. Users protected by the Cancellation Protect policy will be able to claim a refund up to 10 days before the match and the refund request meets all necessary conditions laid out by the Cancellation Protection policy. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match.
- Children of two years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
- The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of the terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.
- The ticket(s) will be delivered to the address mentioned during the online purchase.
- You will receive your tickets at least 2 days prior to the match date.
- In case an office address is given for delivery, if the courier person is not allowed inside, the tickets might be delivered to the reception or mail room.
- Delivery address and Phone cannot be changed after booking tickets. Customer needs to verify all the details while submitting details.
- Customer needs to collect the tickets from the Box office counter if the pin code comes in NSS(Non-Serviceable Area).
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances, like an issue in receiving inventory from the concerned/taxation authority, you will have to pick up your tickets from the Paytm Box Office at a designated location on or before event day. The details will be communicated to you accordingly.