SBI offer : Up to Rs.1200 instant discount on Domestic Flight bookings!
Offer Details: -
What do you get?
- Every eligible customer will receive instant discount as per the details mentioned on the table above
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTSBI in the E-Coupon field.
- Offer is only valid on a minimum booking amount Rs 3,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
- This offer is valid on payment made through SBI Credit Cards only
- Offer valid on from 26th July to 28th July 2018 (both days included)
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card during the offer period
- Discount will be calculated on per Booking ID basis and will not be processed for each passenger
Conditions in case of cancellation :-
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
Terms of the Offer:
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must claim the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the bank directly and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.