L'Oreal Paris Hair Color
Expert brush ensures easy fail proof application
High lift formula specifically designed for dark Indian hair
Tailor made highlights perfectly blended into your hair
L'Oréal Paris introduces the first Do-It-Yourself highlights. Now get salon like ultra glamourous highlights for your fashionable hair, right at home just for INR 350.
L'Oreal Paris Excellence Fashion Highlights Hair Color
Now get salon - like highlights at home with new excellence fashion highlights. Transform your hair in one stroke with the patented expert brush.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a particular way to apply fashion highlights?
Hold the brush vertically from the handle, put the product on the bristles and apply it vertically along the length of the hair.
2. Does fashion highlights cover grey hair?
No, it only gives your hair fabulous highlights.
3. What if I kept the colour on for longer?
There are no ill effects of keeping the colour on for longer. It will simply lighten the hair further.
4. What if I put it for lesser time?
It will not show the desired colour. However, ideally the product shouldn’t be kept for more than 45 minutes.
5. I’ve never coloured my hair, some tips?
Please do an allergy test 24 hours before colouring. Please follow the usage instructions illustrated on the pack.
6. How long will it last?
This is a permanent hair colour which will not fade but grow out on its own.
7. Is this a temporary hair colour?
No, it is permanent hair colour which gives salon-like highlights.
8. Does it have ammonia?
Yes, it has ammonia.
9. Would 1 pack be sufficient for my hair?
Yes, it’s sufficient for gorgeous highlights. For highlighting hair that is greater than shoulder length, please use 2 packs.
10. Does the colour show on previously coloured hair?
The product works best for virgin hair. However, depending on the hair colour, the highlights would show differently.
11. Does the colour show on henna/mehndi coloured hair?