LOLStars Ft. Zakir Khan & Rohan Joshi
Zakir KhanZakir Khan is one of the brightest comedians in the country, as proven by the massive success of his recent Haq Se Single tour, and the Amazon Prime special of the same name. Zakir created waves in 2016 with his appearance on AIB Diwas, as he swiftly went on to become what AIB founder Tanmay Bhat describes as “The biggest stand-up comedy act in India. Period”. A writer by profession, this ‘Confused Desi’ serves his take on modern India, with a hard-to-resist style of humor that’ll have you nodding your heads and clapping as you’ll relate to everything he says. One of the few comedians to consistently sell out venues across the country with his hard-to-resist rustic humor, Zakir Khan’s phenomenal rise as one of the most popular comedians in the country is nothing short of extraordinary. Over the last year, he has sold 50,000 tickets with over 100 shows in clubs, colleges, and arenas. Called a pioneer of storytelling in Indian comedy, his take on modern India will have you nodding and clapping repeatedly. One of the few comics in India to do stand-up almost entirely in Hindi, Zakir is indeed a unique act, and it’s easy to see why. Rohan JoshiRohan Joshi is a member of popular comedy collective AIB. As part of AIB, he has been a part of the collective’s ambitious projects such as AIB Knockout (India’s first ever comedy roast), AIB Diwas (a full-day open-air comedy show), On Air with AIB (the satirical news show telecast on primetime television and Hotstar), and AIB Presents Royal Turds (a Bollywood-themed spoof award show). One of the earliest stand-up comics in the country, he was on the Times of India’s list of top ten comedians in India in 2012, with over 250 shows at premier venues in India and internationally. He performs regularly for corporate clients across India. Rohan has co-written the prestigious Filmfare awards. Excitingly for fans, he has returned to the stand-up stage in 2017 and is trying out new material.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry for individuals above 16 years of age only
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on the purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Beware of counterfeit tickets.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers
- reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- No drug use allowed – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including
- outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of the promoter.