James Blunt ”The Afterlove Tour” Live in Bangalore
"You're Beautiful", "Goodbye My Lover", "1973", "Heart to Heart", "Bonfire Heart", doesn't it all take you back down memory lane?!
With the release of his debut album Back to Bedlam in 2004, achieving worldwide fame with hit singles such as "You're Beautiful" and "Goodbye My Lover", singer-songwriter JAMES BLUNT is all set to perform LIVE for the very first time ever in India, ONLY in Bangalore as a part of "The Afterlove Tour" to promote his fifth studio album "The Afterlove".
Bangalore needs a soulful pop rock concert and It's about time that Bangalore has one! Hedone Entertainment & Media Pvt Ltd is excited to bring to you James Blunt and this is just the beginning.
Be a step closer to watching him perform live!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Age limit: Entry permitted for ages 12 years and above only. Any ticket holder under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult of age 18 years and above. Strictly no entry for unaccompanied ticket holders under the age of 14.
- All customers must mandatorily carry an original valid government issued Identity proof/ID Proof (with the date of birth etc. of the customer/patron).
- A physical ticket will be delivered to the address provided, at the time of your ticket purchase. The ticket(s) will be delivered approximately 1 week before the concert date.
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure and or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation aside from other remedies/recourse (civil and/or criminal) that the Organizers may have in law or otherwise.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Once tickets are purchased, no cancellation, no refund and/or exchange will be granted.
- The Organizers may include RFID wristbands at the Event. If wristbands are used by the Organizers whether or not RFID enabled, such wristbands would be delivered via home delivery/issued at the box office at the concert venue and will enable access to the concert Venue for the concert date of that designated category. Patrons/customers must wear their wristband throughout the concert for which the tickets have been purchased for. Patrons/customers are required to retain their wristband and ticket with them at all times during the concert. If a patron/customer is unable to provide the wristband and or the ticket upon Organizers/organizers security/venue security request, the Organizers reserve the right to remove the patron/customer from the concert Venue.
- Organizers reserve the right to randomly check patrons/customers for tickets and or wristbands.
- No access shall be allowed to the concert venue without a wristband and the corresponding ticket (both to be carried at all times by the patron/customer). Duplicate tickets or wristbands will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets and/or wristbands as the case maybe.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the concert.
- Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- The concert date, venue and time is subject to change and or may be re scheduled or cancelled at the sole discretion of Organizers.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on ticket holders/patrons/customers/guests at the entry point of the concert venue for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or in the concert venue/venue premises is extremely limited and at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the concert venue/venue premises. They highly recommend you to take public mode of transport to the concert.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, any kind of arms and ammunition, illegal substances, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol, backpacks, sharp objects, cigarettes, cigars, lighters, matchbox, helmets and handbags are not allowed on the concert ground/concert venue. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the concert.
- Food and Beverage value in RFID bands/Digital Coupons can be used for purchases only at the concert venue and the same will not be refundable. After the concert, the Coupons/value in Digital Coupons/value in RFID bands etc. will expire and deemed to have been utilized by the patrons/customer. No such amounts paid will be refundable.
- If any alcohol is made available by any stall/third party stalls in the concert venue, Patrons/customer shall be required to obtain legal drinking age bands (LDA) which will only be made available to patrons/customers above the legally permissible drinking age in bangalore after displaying valid ID Proof. Patrons/customers are mandatorily required to display their LDA bands while purchasing alcoholic beverages at the concert.
- The Patrons/customers are requested to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any patron/customer shall lead to eviction immediately of that patron/customer from the concert venue and will be handed over to the police or respective local authorities.
- Smoking in the concert venue/parking lots is strictly prohibited (except inside the designated smoking area if any), any patron/customer caught smoking outside the designated area may be asked to leave the concert venue immediately and or maybe handed over to the police or local authorities and the decision of the Organizers in this regard shall be final.
- This ticket permits entry to the concert only. It does NOT include food and beverage, meet and greet or any pre/post parties admission.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed at the concert venue/venue by concert patrons/customers/guests.
- Any person suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site/venue/concert area will be searched and if found offensive or dangerous will immediately be expelled from the concert venue and handed over to the police or respective local authorities.
- Patrons/customers shall be careful and take care and not damage any stage, equipment, installation at the concert venue of the Organizers, their sponsors or other stall operators etc. and shall be liable to indemnify such parties.
- Event/concert organizers and their respective Indemnitees shall not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any personal property that is left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere in the venue or during the concert, regardless of fault. Patrons/customer assume all risks of loss associated with the loss or damage to your own personal property
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- In the event any promotional or other parties are in fact planned/organized, access to such promotional parties or after parties, shall be separate and may have other ticketing requirements and shall be purchased by the patron/customer separately or might be on invitation only basis.
- Patrons/customers acknowledge that the Organizers shall not be liable for any mishap, injury, accident, untoward incident, physical harm of any nature, death, loss of life or limb, etc., caused to him/her/other, at the concert venue and or parking lots, either before, during or after the Event/concert; or while traveling to the Event/concert; and the same will not be attributed to the Organizers, neither shall the Organizers be held responsible towards the same or be liable to indemnify or make good any claim being raised against it, for whatsoever nature.
- You assume all risks of personal injuries relating to Your attendance of the event/concert including, but not limited to projectiles, hearing loss, seizures and other health conditions incidental, relating to or arising from extremely loud music and sounds; strobe, hydro, pyrotechnic, animatronic lighting and other special effects, such as flashing lights, rapidly changing or alternating images, the use of fog, haze or smoke with theatrical stage lighting, laser projections and fireworks during the event/concert and whether such injuries occur subsequent to the event/concert.
- The Event/concert also uses amplified sound, wearing hearing protection at the Event/concert may be helpful.
- At the concert venue, the Patrons shall not display or endorse any sponsorships, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized by the Organizers in writing.
- The concert is subject to force majeure conditions and including, without limitation, government permissions and regulations.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Bangalore jurisdiction courts only.
- Patrons/customer/guests undertake to fully indemnify and shall keep indemnified and hold harmless the Organizers, their sponsors and services providers in the event of breach or alleged breach by the patron/customer/guests of any of their representations, warranties, undertakings or any of the terms and conditions hereunder.
- Organizers reserve the right to modify or revise the terms and conditions at any time in their sole discretion. Patrons/customers are advised to check the terms and conditions on this website/app from time to time and before the concert and strictly comply with the same.
- Upon the occurrence of an event/concert cancellation, the organiser shall have the option to either: (a) elect to issue a refund to the Ticket purchaser of record in an amount equivalent to the face value of Tickets only or (b) reschedule the event for a future date within the 12-month period immediately following the event cancellation by the organiser. In cases of the rescheduling the cancelled event for a future date, You shall not be entitled to refund.
- These terms and conditions were modified on 15 February 2018 .
- BY PURCHASING THE TICKET, THE PATRON/CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED OUTSIDE THE VENUE AND AT THE BACK OF THE ORIGINAL TICKET.
- Important Disclaimer:
- Possession, sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months upto 20 years imprisonment and fine upto Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetylmorphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable to rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 2-3 hours prior to showtime at the concert venue to pick up your physical tickets in case you have not opted for home delivery tickets.
- The event/concert will be deemed as delivered if the performance time exceeds 45 minutes.
- All ticket prices are inclusive of 28% GST.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.