Get INR 800 Off* (Rs.400 instant discount + Rs.400 cashback to the wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!
Get INR 800 Off* (Rs.400 instant discount + Rs.400 cashback to wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!
Minimum Transaction Value (INR)
Applicable Payment Modes
Complete payment using PayPal
From 1700 hours on 24th July'18 to 2359 hours on 31st July 2018
What do you get?
- The customer will receive discount/cashback as per the details mentioned in the table above
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTPAY in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid from 1700 hours on 24th July'18 to 2359 hours on 31st July 2018
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's website only
- Offer is valid on 1 booking per email id basis during the entire offer period
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd
- party wallets, COD and net banking payments
- This offer is valid on a minimum booking amount of Rs 3,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
- These offers are not applicable on part payments
How to redeem cashback to wallet amount?
- You may redeem the wallet amount earned during this promotion on subsequent bookings made for Flights,
- Hotels, Bus, Rail & Holidays on MakeMyTrip
- On Domestic Flight bookings, the wallet amount can be redeemed to the extent of 2% (up to Rs 500) of the booking amount. More details in regards to wallet usage limits on Int’l Flights , Hotels and other bookings can be checked at wallet.
- Wallet money will expire in 90 days from the date of credit
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees