TIPS AND TRICKS TO CRACK SBI PO EXAM 2018
Every year, the State Bank of India conducts an All India exam to choose eligible candidates for its SBI PO (probationary Officer ) post. It is considered as one of the most premium jobs in the banking industry. Candidates from all over India Aspire this dream job. This year the exam is taking place on 1st, 7th and 8th July. It is an online examination. For appearing in the examination, it is important for the candidate to register online and pay the application fee. This year the State Bank of India declared that a total of 2000 posts are available for PO.
- The candidates should have a graduation degree in any of the following courses such as B.A., B.com, BSc, B.Tech etc.
- The candidate should know about computer operation as it is important for an SBI PO job.
- The marks obtained in graduation should be mentioned beforehand during the registration procedure.
In the SBI PO exam, the selection of candidate is done by the following three phases:
- Preliminary test
- Mains Exam
A candidate must qualify in all the three above phases to get a probationary Officer’s job.
This examination is held to select a certain number of candidates who can further apply for Mains examination.
This is an online examination similar to the preliminary examination. To pass this exam a candidate needs to qualify each section as well as the overall cutoff marks.
After the declaration of results, an interview is held for the selected candidates by the organizations. In this, both group exercises, as well as the interview, is taken. The group exercises comprise of 20 marks while the interview comprises of 30 marks.
After the interview round, the final result is declared on the basis of the overall performance of the selected candidates.
Want to crack the SBI PO exam?
Following are some guidelines that will help you in the preparation of SBI PO exam :
- Candidate must know about the syllabus and exam pattern. they should manage time and solve as much previous year question papers as they can. It is also important to choose correct study material to understand concepts easily.
- They should practice more quizzes and increase them out knowledge as it will help them in their exercises and interview.
- If possible they should join crash courses specially designed for these exams to enhance and sharpen their skills.
- They should know how to properly manage time. A proper pace in exam always helps in completing it more efficiently.
- Candidates should mark the important concepts based on the previous year question papers to get a good idea about the important concepts and principles asked in the exam.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE EXAM DAY
- Always get a good sleep before the exam. This helps to keep your mind attentive and alert in the examination.
- Always have a heavy breakfast on the examination day because a full stomach always works better than an empty stomach. If feeling nervous, drink water to calm yourself down.
- Always keep a good speed during examination while keeping an eye on your accuracy.
- After the exam starts, try attempting the questions in the areas where you have a good grip and then proceed to other areas.
- As these exams have a negative marking, try to answer the questions that you are sure about. This will increase your accuracy rate.
These all are the basic guidelines for your SBI PO exam 2018. All the best for your preparation.