ExpiredAR Rahman, LIVE in Kochi
AR Rahman LIVE in Kochi.
Presenting: AR Rahman's first ever show in Kochi, and his first in 10 years in Kerala: 2 days, with a 100-strong crew! AR Rahman is a name that that needs no introduction to Indian music fans. To call him just a musician or composer would do his impact and legacy no justice. It is hardly an exaggeration to say that he changed the course of popular music in the country, and to this day, remains one of the most sought-after composers. Fans can look forward to 3 hours of outstanding music, on not one, but two dates - 23rd June (Saturday) and 24th June (Sunday), at ADLUX International Convention Centre, Angamaly, Cochin. The venue is air-conditioned, with a seating capacity of 6500 - making it ideal for the maestro's long-awaited return to the state! In the early 90s, he broke through with smash hits primarily in his native language, Tamil. Those soundtracks, Roja and Bombay, were subsequently remade in Hindi, and with blockbusters such as Rangeela & Dil Se..., Rahman had become a household name across the country. He incorporated western instruments, orchestral music elements, qawalli, and even electronics, with traditional Indian music. While he has won several National Film Awards, BAFTA Awards and Filmfare Awards, he has also garnered international acclaim with two Grammy Awards and a Golden Globe, for his work on Slumdog Millionaire. Throughout his illustrious career, Rahman has composed music for some of the biggest names in the Bollywood and Tamil film industry, and with some of the best singers and musicians. He has several international collaborations as well - including English, Chinese and Iranian films. He has worked with Ranjit Barot, Shivamani, Clinton Cerejo, and international stars like Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger, Kylie Minogue and Zayn Malik.
Terms & Conditions
- Seats available on a first come first serve basis
- No age limit to enter the show. Children above 5 years of age will need a ticket.
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Beware of counterfeit tickets.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including
- Outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of the promoter.